• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The graphics processor has encountered an unrecoverable error. With AI Tools

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm using RAW images for editing, I typically load 10-20 images in Camera Raw. When I try to use AI-related features like AI masking, I receive the following error message:

"The graphics processor has encountered an unrecoverable error.

Due to a run-time error, GPU acceleration has been disabled for the remainder of the session."

I have tried all the methods mentioned in forums for months, almost 6 months now. Currently, I cannot even edit a single photo if the preset is slightly heavy with AI tools such as subject selection or background selection.

I have taken the following steps to try to resolve the issue:

• Updated the BIOS.
  • Performed a clean installation of Windows.
  • Conducted a driver cleanup.
  • Updated drivers to the latest versions.
  • Reinstalled Adobe apps.
  • Tried using a previous version of Camera Raw (version 14.x).
  • Used only Adobe default settings (without my own presets).
  • Experimented with all combinations of graphic acceleration settings.
  • Logged into a new admin user account.
  • Had an Adobe technician remotely join and attempt to fix the issue, confirming that my system's performance and specifications are sufficient for these tasks without encountering errors.

I noticed that my CPU usage reaches 100% when performing these tasks, and my RAM usage, which is around 30% in an idle state, goes up to 70% or higher during these tasks. My Windows system has more than 100GB of free space, and I have allocated 50GB for cache.

Here are my PC specs: "Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19045) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model: B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI BIOS: F16 (type: UEFI) Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16300MB RAM Page File: 7752MB used, 11515MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 
Display Memory: 14115 MB Dedicated Memory: 5966 MB Shared Memory: 8149 MB

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?