• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11 Camera Raw crop

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new comuter using Windows 11.  I installed Photoshop 2022 with Camera Raw.  The crop tool in camera raw does not work.  When I click on the tool icon, and then click on any part of the photo, a small rectangular portion on the photo is selected and displayed.  I cannot "grab" and move the sides or the corners of the photo to crop the image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might suggest-

Click the Tool icon (activates the crop boundaries).

Do NOT click on the image! You may be inadvertently doing a slight 'drag' of the mouse that selects a tiny portion of the image with a tiny  'freehand' crop boundary.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your reply. I just installed a Window 11 software upgrade and the problem went away. Whew!

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines