Lens correction for Panasonic cameras

Hello Everyone,

While CameraRaw does support raw files from my Panasonic G85, I don't see Panasonic on the list of manufacturers under lens corrections.

Do I need to install profiles manually or do those not exist?

I did try searching for this topic but didn't find anything on it.

Thank you,

Gene Yuger

Topics

Lens support
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Lens correction for Panasonic cameras

Hello Everyone,

While CameraRaw does support raw files from my Panasonic G85, I don't see Panasonic on the list of manufacturers under lens corrections.

Do I need to install profiles manually or do those not exist?

I did try searching for this topic but didn't find anything on it.

Thank you,

Gene Yuger

Topics

Lens support
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by ssprengel
Adobe Community Professional, May 05, 2018

Lens profiles are stored in each raw file with mirrorless cameras like the G85 so there's no need to have an external profile file.

The latest versions of Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom give you this information:

2 Replies

Re: Lens correction for Panasonic cameras

Lens profiles are stored in each raw file with mirrorless cameras like the G85 so there's no need to have an external profile file.

The latest versions of Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom give you this information:

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Lens correction for Panasonic cameras

I am such an idiot! Thank you so much. I didn't even look at the bottom of the dialog window!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines