Highlighted

Luminance missing in new Camera Raw update

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you just remove luminance slider in new Camera Raw update? I was using that option quite often.
Btw, for years every options were sorted between tabs, now I have to scroll down every time to find options/sliders I want. You just made my workflow 2x longer. When I open camera raw and had some panels expanded in last session my slider is all the way down, I have to scroll up everytime, what is going on??
If only those panels had different shades of grey. Can't you just give us an option to go back to old look?

Cheers,

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Luminance missing in new Camera Raw update

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you just remove luminance slider in new Camera Raw update? I was using that option quite often.
Btw, for years every options were sorted between tabs, now I have to scroll down every time to find options/sliders I want. You just made my workflow 2x longer. When I open camera raw and had some panels expanded in last session my slider is all the way down, I have to scroll up everytime, what is going on??
If only those panels had different shades of grey. Can't you just give us an option to go back to old look?

Cheers,

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?