Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 Photos/Videos/VR Content

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are looking for some guidance on when to use 360 Photos versus 360 Video and at what point it's considered VR?

We are considering using captivate to create safety training for our operations employees as we are a construction related company.  My initial thoughts are it would use 360 degree photos with various text and integrated questions, etc.  We also often have to train various our clients on various pieaces of large equipment and with COVID traveling is shut down so this could also be another use case scenario.  

Where do 360 videos come into play here or is there such a thing as 360 video?

When does VR content come into play.  Does it become VR when consuming from a VR Headset?  It woudl be great if their was some documetnation that someone might have that explains these various layers.  We have a Ricoh THETA Z1 360 Camera on order.

Any guiadance on some of my questions or the optimal path for what I need to achieve would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Please watch this webinar recording for responses to your questions: https://cpwebinar-vr.meetus.adobeevents.com/

Let me me know if you have any other follow up questions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources