• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activating Captivate

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to activate Captivate I am being asked for a serial number. I am logged in to my CC account and have been given a new license to Captivate through my organization. The organization says that it does not have a serial number to provide to me. Why is Captivate not activating under my existing CC account? Is it possible that I am going to have to run a separate CC account to activate Captivate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate isn't part of the Creative Cloud so there is no link between the two. It's possible that the new license is associated with another Adobe ID account. Check with them and see what account they associated the license with. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about an Enterprise license? In that case I would ask a staff member to contact you.

If it is a subscription license, it is linked to an Adobe ID. You need to log in with that ID to have the application activated. If your ID is linked to the license, try to sign out and back in to CC. That seems to have done the trick for several users. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources