• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Classic Installer Stuck

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am installing Adobe Captivate Classic on a new Windows 11 laptop. When I run the Set-up file and get to this screen:

BravuraSecur38834898e0h6_0-1722013816430.png

Microsoft Edge opens to the following screen (I had previously attempted same, with same result, and logged in 'successfully'):

BravuraSecur38834898e0h6_1-1722014061483.png

Then, since I know it's me trying to log in, I click Approve login, and get this:

BravuraSecur38834898e0h6_2-1722014097095.png

So, I return to this screen and wait for something to happen:

BravuraSecur38834898e0h6_3-1722014169842.png

Nothing happens. The install does not proceed. The product is not installed.

Just for fun, I click sign in here (as above), but nothing happens.

The installer is stuck. How can I resolve this issue?

Note: I did update our company name and primary email address. This may be related.
Please help, thank you. 🙂

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than 1 Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2024 Jul 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Good point. For this company, no (just one account), but I did transfer over ALL related files from the old laptop to new laptop (e.g., Adobe folder project files, Program Files folder contents, etc.). Perhaps I should delete the bits I copied over from Program Files and try again... ? Likely causing a conflict.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2024 Jul 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: For some reason, Adobe Creative Cloud desktop had to be installed; after which, the Adobe Captivate Classic install was successful. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2024 Sep 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone else experienced the Adobe Captivate Classic Installer getting stuck? It can be incredibly frustrating! If you've found any solutions or workarounds, please share! Also, it might be worth checking if your system meets all the requirements or if there are any updates needed before installation. Let's help each other out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources