• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically assign grade in non quiz scorm

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project in Captivate that will be put as scorm activity in moodle LMS. It has all content slides and no question slides. I want to assign a grade say (10 points) once a student completed it. Please suggest the best way to do it so that grades are assigned automatically to the student.

I was thinking  of two ways

1. Add grades to the next button of the second last slide in Actions>Reporting (The last slide has only one button to exit the project)

2. Add a button on the last slide and assign grades to this button in Actions>Reporting (There is already a button on the last slide to exit the project which can be used to assign the grade. But as the project is set to open in a new window in LMS and if the student used the close button to exit the project then the student will not be assigned a grade but the activity will be marked completed. That's why I am inclined to Method 1 above.

Please suggest the best way or any other way to do it in a better way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to be sure that the button needs to be clicked. You could add a score to both, and replace the score by 100% using a workaround explained in this blog as well:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/quiz-replace-score-by-100-percent-or-0-percent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources