Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Back button not working as intended.

New Here ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, hope all is well. 

Im working on a project where I would need to add a back button to go back to the previous slide, I wanted it to be hiding and goes on when roll over and stays for the rest of the project.

I've added an image as button and set the action to go to the last slide visited and also tried go back to the previous slide. However, it doesnt work as intended as it triggers the failure from the click box on the same slide. It works if there are no clickbox on the slide. Can someone please suggest a solution. Thank you.

Please see attached video of whats happening. Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I completely agree that the inclusion in a Quiz, which means that this object also had a score attached to it, cannot be the reason for the original problem. I am wondering if those slides are resulting from a software simulation?

As for your last question, please use the Advanced Interaction panel, which is dynamically linked to the slides and objects. You open it with F9 and it has a column showing the scores and the inclusion in quiz total. More information in this blog post:

'Advanced Interaction panel' - Q&A - Captivate blog (lilybiri.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources