• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button audio playing even though button not pressed

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put audio in a button that's supposed to play when pressed (and it does).  

But it's also playing from the beginning of the slide, even when all the tracks in the timeline are hidden.

Any idea how I have the audio only play when the button is pushed?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most essential detail is missing in your question. HOW are you playing the audio? From your description I can guess that you attached the audio to the button as object audio. If that is indeed the case, it is normal that the audio plays when the button appears. If the button appears from the first frame of the slide it will indeed play from the beginning of the slide.

If you want the audio to play only when it is pressed, you need to use the command 'Play Audio' eventually combined with other commands in an advanced action to be triggered by the Success event of the audio. Do not use any other type of audio.

I am confused by your statement about hidden timelines. What do you mean, please? If you hide an item in the Timeline panel, that will not be reflected in output at all. Maybe have a look at this blog post:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/1-2-3-eye-buttons-mystery-2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources