• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Preview HTML5 in browser

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully someone can help me. None of the previous questions on this topic have yielded a solution that works for me. I am running Captivate 2019 11.8.0.586 on Windows 11. My default browser is Google Chrome.

Whenever I try to preview a project HTML5 in browser, a webpage opens that says "This page isn't working. localhost didn't send any data, ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE". 

I have tried changing my default broswer. Didn't work. I tried clearing my Chrome cache. Didn't work. I tried resetting Captivate. Didn't work. Restarting my computer. Didn't work. Also please note that I get this same result no matter what is in the project. Even a completely blank, new project still gives this result. Please tell me there is something else I can try, this is maddening. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other thing I wanted to add is that the project DOES seem to work when I preview it in SCORM cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have seen a similar problem before but cannot find the thread. It is indeed something within your system about the localhost. Maybe you could help searching? Sorry, not really helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources