• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cap6 certificate widget print problem.

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2012 Jul 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 6 certificate widget information disappears when I click print icon. Anyone else experiencing this behavior? And if so, is there a fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

May I know if you're using Interaction certificate or the Certificate widget under widget folder?

Regards

PRiyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the interaction certificate. When I click the print icon on the lower right side of the certificate, the information still appears on the certificate. But as soon as I move the cursor to the  print dialog box, the variable/text box information in the certificate suddenly disappears, leaving me with a blank certificate to print. I don't have this issue using the certificate widget in the widget folder.

Thanks,

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Captivate 6 to version 6.0.1.240. It appears that the interaction certificate problem still exists, where certificate information disappears when the print button is clicked. Is there a reason this issue was not fixed in the update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My logo is still not printing. Even with the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2012 Aug 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. When the printer dialog box opens, the text for the certificate disappears.

If you go back a slide, then forware again, the infomation will appear on the widget. But once again disappears when you try to print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2012 Aug 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told that this has been identifed as a bug and will be fixed in a future patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does anyone know if this patch was released, and if so, where to find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only workaround I found was to use the "Print" widget. I think it just prints a screen grab of the screen, and it looks low res, but it could do the trick...

Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having a similar issue, although in my case nothing changes when I set the variables in the widget dialogue box. No variables are present on the screen, and no variables populate the certificate when published with a quiz.

I'm using Adobe Captivate 6.0 on a Mac 10.7.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources