• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 12.3: Share for Review- Collaborate effortlessly with reviewers

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leverage your team’s expertise as you seamlessly share projects for collaborative review.

What's in it for me

The Share for Review feature enables eLearning content creators to collaborate effortlessly with reviewers on projects. Authors can generate public or private links to the project and share them with reviewers for feedback. Reviewers can access the projects, leave comments, and provide valuable feedback without requiring Captivate installation. Authors can then address the reviews, finalize the project, or initiate a new review cycle.

How to create a review

Launch Captivate and select Share for review in the bottom-right corner. View the doc, Share for review, for the steps to create a review.

How to invite reviewers

Captivate allows you to create a review based on the level of access granted to reviewers. View the section, Invite reviewers to learn more about inviting reviewers to your project.

How do I review a project

Easily add comments for the different slides. Be crystal clear and unambiguous by commenting separately for each slide's desktop, tablet, and mobile views. With just one click on the device type, see the comments for the respective device view. Effortlessly edit, reply to, resolve, and delete comments and tag the relevant stakeholders.

View the section on Reviewing a project to learn more.

Frequently Asked Questions

See the Frequently Asked Questions section when creating and sharing a project for review.

Video

• Check out the video from Dr. Allen Partridge about using this feature.
  • Also, watch the recorded live stream from Paul Wilson.

What's next

We request you to test drive the feature and share feedback so we can further enhance the overall product experience. Download Captivate today and become a part of this amazing community.

If you have any feedback or bugs to report, visit the Captivate User Voice, reply to this post, or email Captivate support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've finally updated to 12.3! I wanted to test the share for review feature, but I keep receiving an error message after I select "Create review". I've tried with a few different courses. What are some troubleshooting techniques?

angelalxd_0-1719416501439.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources