• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 black frame on top

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Captivate 2019 version 11.5.5 isn’t working properly, in my MacBook Pro. I was running BigSur and thought that might be the problem, so I downgraded to macOS Catalina, reinstalled Adobe Captivate 2019 but the problem continues. Initially this wasn’t an issue, this appeared I think with one of the Captivate updates.

When I’m in 100% magnification everything is black:

Magnification 100%.png

When I’m in 25% I can see the hole slide:

Magnification 25%.png

When I go to 50% it shows the left lower part of the slide:

Magnification 50%.png

but when I try to scroll left, instead of scrolling it seems the black layer moves but the slide remains in the same spot, and then the black layer covers the slide.

Magnification 50% scroll right.png

Does anyone can help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been a new version for Big Sur since February. Any reason why you didni't install it?

Update for Mac Users - Adobe Captivate 2019 Build for macOS Big Sur (macOS 11) is here! - eLearning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using that version in Big Sur, but then this bug appeared. I don't know what happened, my guess is an update generated this bug, but I dont know if it was an Captive Update, BigSur update or Adobe Creative Cloud update, but something screw up my Capitave 😞

I was reading that most users had problems with BigSur, so I reset my macOS to Catalina, but the problem continues...

I notice that @graphixvip had the same problem, he shows it in a video in 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate/captivate-2019-release-on-macos-big-sur-macos-11/m-p/117837... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a Wind user, so not very well placed to help Mac users. Dit you try at least to clean the Preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources