• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2019 - problems buffering when playing project

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing a problem with a project I created in Adobe Captivate 2019. The slides stop advancing after slide 35, but this issue only occurs when viewing the project on mobile devices. When I view the project on a desktop computer, it works fine and does not have this issue. The problem persists across different browsers on mobile devices and is not resolved by clearing the cache. What could be causing this mobile-specific problem, and how can it be addressed?

TOPICS
Advanced , Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything special on that slide? How big is your output folder? Maybe too big for mobile devices which are more limited. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The folder is 400 MB, 360 slides. I tried to remove the slide hhar it stops on and just copy one of the first slides 50 times... Same thing, it stops on slide 34-36 and it says "Loading" and it just stops there... Im using the without any LMS...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources