• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 7 and the Canvas LMS

Enthusiast ,
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where I'd find information about the compatibility, pros and cons, of using Canvas LMS with Captivate 7 or have personal experience to share?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Welcome to Adobe Forum.

As far as the compatibility is concerned with Canvas LMS we have not tested with this LMS.

However you can try using SCORM LMS to upload the published output.

Can you please try and upload the published output to an LMS called SCORM CLOUD.

You can also create a free trial account on scorm cloud using the following steps:

1.     Browse to to the link https://cloud.scorm.com/sc/guest/SignUpForm

2.     Now Create your free trial account.

3.     Now publish the output in a zip format (in the form of SWF with reporting option enable)

4.     Now sign in into scorm cloud and upload the course and launch the output.

Please check and let us if it works fine.

Thanks

Loveesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the reply I got from my client:

It works but not on the iPad...

This client almost solely uses iPad for their published Captivate projects.

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm curious if this was verified. From what I hear, there are issues with Captivate outputs and Canvas LMS. I don't have a course ready that I can test with. Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2015 Jan 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I replied to another post - I was told by a Canvas rep that Canvas is not compatible with Captivate.

-Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2014 Jun 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious of the same thing.  Both in answer to this question and just for information generally about Captivate-Canvas integration.  I've done a bit of searching but can't find much.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources