Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 Quiz review mode issue

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I need some assistance in captivate 9. There's a issue with the Quiz typ "matching" in review mode:

quiz_issue_matching10.jpg

How can i change the position of the "correct_answer_normal.png" in review mode? There are no issue in other quiz types (multiple choice, single choise, ...), just in the quiz type "matching".  I tried to fix this problem in modifying the "CPLibraryAll.css" in the assets\css\ folder but with no results.

Please let me know if I need to clarify my problem, and thank you VERY MUCH in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping this question.  I am encountering this EXACT issue, and really need assistance for Capt2019 Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell the exact full version number,  which you can find under Help, About Captivate.

This is the Review mode, what is wrong with the way it is indicated that this question was answered correctly? Matching type of question has no possibility for partial questions: all are correct in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 11.8.1.219

The way it is displaying the correct and incorrect answer icons is on the far left side of the screen, nowhere near where column one or two are.  I need to be able to move those correct/incorrect flags so that they are displayed over column one, not halfway across the screen where they make no sense.   I have included a picture from a review being done on the content, please excuse the heavy redacting, my organization has pretty clear rules about what we can and can't share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any reason why you didn't update to the most recent version of Captivate which is the only one to be labeled 'Captivate Classic'? Its version number is 11.8.2.254. It has a different icon and extension. I only have that last version available on a system.

Both your version and the most recent one are buggy. Please log some feature requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Largely because everything we have developed has been with the version I am running, and I do not have the bandwidth of time right now to ensure that everything already developed will 100% work in the version you are recommending.  Your indication that the new version is buggy does not encourage me to update at all.  I like the bugs I have and know about, over new ones I have no time for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, it is just that I cannot double-check your issue, because I don't have your version anywhere installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please show screenshots of the issue?  I am unable to reproduce the same original issue in my Captivate 2019 version (11.8.1) when I did a quick test just now.

MatchingQuestion.png

What specific minor version of Captivate 2019 are you using?  Perhaps you just need to update it as Lieve suggests.

Something else I wanted to check. Is your Captivate content being played inside another frameset, perhaps within an LMS?  If so, is there an option to launch it as a separate window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RodWard Rod, the version was mentioned in a previous answer:

"Version 11.8.1.219"

That is the reason I cannot check the problem because I am on 11.8.2.254.

I wonder if the Matching quiz slide or master slide has been edited as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry.  Didn't notice that. My version is also 11.8.1.219.  I just neglected to mention the complete minor version number.

So, given that our versions are the same, I am thinking there must be something else in play here that is overriding the default Captivate placement of these checkboxes.

Is there a custom theme, or custom JS / CSS coding in the mix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources