• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Classic Review Results 80%pass 3 attempts

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set up quiz preference as 80% 3 attempts. If I fail first and review quiz, I don't have any more attempts. How do I get review quiz on pass only?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the way Captivate is designed.  If you choose to Review the Quiz at any point, then you can only reattempt the quiz again by relaunching the module. 

Basically, this is by design because otherwise your learners could just review the quiz after their first attempt, note down the correct answers, and then reattempt again with the answers they just found out.  It would encourage cheating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback, I could put a disclaimer on the results review that reviewing quiz will lose any additional attempts if not passed but too much of a risk of it being missed. Goal was for reviewer to see on pass only and not see correct answer just what was missed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is a real improvement in the new version, to be able to hide the correct answers.

For Captivate Classic, I created this possible workaround by using a custom Review slide before reaching the score slide:

https://blog.lilybiri.com/custom-review

I am sorry but the example output was SWF, will not appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is easy to hide the Review button until the learner passes or has exhausted the attempts on quiz level. I do this in all Themes I am using: go to the Results master slide which you'll use and drag the Review button under the Retake button. The learner will now see the Review button only after Retake is one. Just FYI: I have a basic Quiz course online for Captivate classic:

https://blog.lilybiri.com/quiz-basics-1-terminology

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this did work. Unfortunately would've liked to do only on Pass or not show the correct answers. I appreciate your idea!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources