• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Quiz Slides not working in SCORM

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks, this is my first Captivate module and in the Captivate Preview my advanced quiz slides work fine (advance on correct answer). However when I upload to SCORM for my leaders to view and approve the module the quiz slides will not advance on a correct answer. I contacted SCORM and they say it's a Captivate issue. Can anyone help me? I have created another module with non-advanced quiz slides which work fine in SCORM BUT the physicians needed me to create different responses for each incorrect answer in the first module, hence I used the advanced options. I appreciate your help, cheers, Norah from Calgary, Canada

Norah C.
TOPICS
Advanced actions , Import export , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question you asked in this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate/advanced-slide-options/m-p/11460681?page=1#M284827

This was my comment:

"There is no Flash player issue if you publish to HTML. Quiz slides have no SWFs.

Did you try to upload to SCORM Cloud to see if it works there? "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri, I have created the zip file four times now and it still will not work in SCORM. I have chosent HTML and change the file extensions (and left it off), still won't work. But it works in the capitave preview. I'm stumped. Any more suggestions?

Norah C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which specific "Captivate preview" are you using where it works?

You keep saying that your course will not work in "SCORM". SCORM is an interaction standard (a bit like a shared language) that allows courses complying with that standard to communicate with Learning Management Systems (LMS) that also comply with the standard.  I can understand that perhaps you find this confusing but SCORM is not a place where you upload courses, even though SCORM Cloud is such a place.  

So, in order to try and help you, we need a direct answer to Lieve's question about SCORM Cloud.   Did you upload the SCORM ZIP package you published from Captivate to the SCORM Cloud online LMS to test it?  Yes or No?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources