• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compressed (zipped) folder is invalid and won't load on LMS

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently made changes to an existing and currently published captivate project on our LMS (saba). The published version was in Captivate 9.

We have moved to Captivate 19 and I have made minor changes. Key change has been the attachment of 2 PDFs . The projct previews without a problem. 

When I publish it and send it to my colleague to upload on the LMS the upload is unsuccessful. the latest message is:

Windows cannot open the folder. The compressed (zipped)folder ...........is invalid.

I hadn't changed the quiz settings.  I am running out of options. not sure if  its the new version that has caused the problem. I have been finding my existing projects are not as stable sincewe switched to 2019.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you let Captivate zip the SCORM file or did you zip it yourself with Winzip or similar app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources