Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CP4 reporting assessments in Pathlore LMS

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2009 Dec 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have searched the forum and am unable to locate an answer close enough to my issue and am hoping you can share your wisdom.

I am creating multiple assessments in CP4 and linking them to our LMS (Pathlore). I am wondering how to receive the following:

• Scoring details on each question or question slide
  • Scoring details for each user

Thanks. Any help would be very much appreciated. I am not quite sure what to ask so if any responses triggers more questions I will certainly feel free to ask!

John.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 16, 2009 Dec 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the Reporting Level to "Report Interactions and Score" in the quiz preferences. That should get the Quiz Slides (you are using Quiz Slides, right?) to report to the LMS.

Reporting per-user depends on the LMS. It should hopefully track those results specifically for the user who launched and completed the lesson. Most likely a report option in the LMS itself.

HTH

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2010 Jan 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be aware that all LMS's do not keep track of interactions (or how they are reported back if they are tracked). This was not a mandatory AICC field. Check with your LMS vendor to determine if this is supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources