• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cp6 - effects (how to fade in from top to bottom?)

Engaged ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am attempting to simulate an effect I often used in Lectora. I used this effect on text bullets where the text would slowly appear (fade in) one line at a time from top to bottom.

Is there a similar effect in Captivate 6. I gave up looking for it.

Also, has anyone bothered to catalog and demonstrate all the effects available in Captivate 6? If not, perhaps I will take on this project next month.... seems worthwhile.

Thank you,

Shawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please: http://lilybiri.posterous.com/list-with-effects-in-captivate-555-thanks-col

They didn't change in CP6

You have to make each line a separate Text container (caption or smart shape) and apply the effect on each line, stagger them on the timeline

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response Lieve.

Lilybiri wrote:

Please: http://lilybiri.posterous.com/list-with-effects-in-captivate-555-thank s-col

They didn't change in CP6

You have to make each line a separate Text container (caption or smart shape) and apply the effect on each line, stagger them on the timeline

Lilybiri

The list is great...

I suspected that was the only way. That is far too much work for all the bullets that I would like to animate. I'll have to do without.

But I appreciate your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources