Cp8 project still crashing in Chrome but only on my tablet

Contributor ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I published my project at:

http://privatewrittentest.com/cp8

it works fine on Chrome/Safari on PC and Mac but it keeps crashing on my ASUS tablet.

I already changed the instances of "noteOn" with "start" and "noteOff" with "stop" but it still crashes on opening. When it does open the Audio does not work unless its an instance activated audio such as clicking on a button or answering a question with feedback. any help would be appreciated as I am ready to deploy online and also package the product for the Apple App Store.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated your index.html template? (Update on Captivate HTML 5 content playback issue in Google Chrome Browser. « Rapid eLearning | Adob...) The linked file also works for Cp8, though the blog post doesn't mention that. I'm honestly not sure if it applies to Responsive Projects, though. Worth trying if you haven't already.

Your linked project seems to be working on my Samsung tablet, audio plays on entry and on slide change just fine. I do seem to be seeing the problem you describe on my LG phone, however, as the audio doesn't play for the first slide but kicks in automatically on the second slide ("how do you determine aircraft performance...")

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick response

I have updated the index.html file but found that I still have to manually change the values noteOn and NoteOff as they are still present on CPM.js.

I am in Italy at the moment developing some projects for the European Civil Aviation Community and the internet connection is not the greatest I guess thats why I am having trouble on my end.

Just to make sure what table are you using Samsung (galaxy 1,2,3?).

Again thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem. It's the Nexus 10, actually. Running Android 4.4.4 and Chrome 37. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources