Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cpativate Export to HTML Question

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afternoon all,

I have imported PowerPoint into Captivate that has a self assessment quiz (in other words there are hyperlinks in the PowerPoint that take you either back to the question if wrong or if correct you can continue).

Question is if I export the Captivate to HTML (as flash is going away), the assessment doesn't come out right.  Am I missing something, a step or anything?  If I save it as a pdf everything works.  I need to save it as an HTML for our Learning Management System (LMS).    Thoughts?   Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Save as PDF?  That is SWF-based, which means you set up our course for SWF output, not for HTML output.

PPT is certainly not a good start for an eLearning course. 

Check your course with F11, Preview HTML in Browser. If that is not working correctlty, you have issues with non-compatible items with HTML. 

Which exact version do you use? Full number can be found under Help, About Captivate.

For some LMSs the output need to be SCO. Did you set up Reporting under Quiz Preferences correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources