Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

delete audio from slide

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was wondering how do I delete my slide footage audio from my timeline with out delating my slide. 

Thankyou 

Alisha 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure to understand your question correctly (because you talk about 'footage' which is video). If you talk about slide audio, which has a timeline in the Timeline panel, select that audio timeline and use the Delete button on your keyboard. Maybe you are talking about audio in a Video file? Explain more in detail, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes I am talking about the audio in the vidoe file. 

Thankyou 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need a video editor, where did you get that video? Inserted as slide or event video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using a 360 video and unable to take the audio out with a video editor beforehand and was hoping if was possible to delete or mute the audio on the footage on captive. Its also a slide not an event. 

Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources