• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download captivate 8

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I download the full version of Captivate 8 ?

Thanks

Danny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Hi Danny,

Here it is:

Adobe Captivate 8 Direct Download Links: Free Trials without Akamai

Please be sure to carefully follow the important instructions given on that page (required by Adobe's servers), or the direct links there won't work.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danny,

Here it is:

Adobe Captivate 8 Direct Download Links: Free Trials without Akamai

Please be sure to carefully follow the important instructions given on that page (required by Adobe's servers), or the direct links there won't work.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried that link but it redirect to Captivate 9.  I want to download the older version Captivate 8.

The hard disk crash and restored but unstable.  I want to download the Captivate 8 and install to new hard disk.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, I found the direct link by scrolling down to the bottom of the page.

Thanks

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danny, do you have captivate 8 for mac. Can i ask for a copy? Thank you so much

Choy,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2016 May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Choy,

The Mac version is also available at the direct links page posted above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to transfer a Captivate 8 license from my coworkers computer to mine. When I go to register the serial number it's saying it's in use. Does that mean I have to get my coworker to deactivate hers first?

Sorry one other question, are the links supported by Adobe, I'm just wondering why they don't have them readily available on their website. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 8 is no longer supported by Adobe, they only support the two most recent versions which are 10 and 11. I even wonder whether CP8 will be compatible with your present OS.

As for transferring that perpetual license: normally you can install on two systems, but apparently that has already been done. At least one of them needs to be deactivated by the original user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. We will try that. 8 is still working with our OS but we will likely upagrade to new version for future project, we just need to open up some old ones created in 8. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to be careful: since version 11.8 only subscription licenses are still available. No perpetual licenses like you have. Those subscription licenses are linked with an Adobe ID, not with a serial number and cannot be transferred easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lily, that's good to know. I would think they (Adobe) would make things easier not harder when it comes to these things. There are so many role changes sometimes within an organization that requires transfer of software licenses. 

Regards,

Baljinder 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree that communication could be better...

For companies they have Enterprise licenses, but I really feel incompetent to help with that type of information. I am just a user trying to help with technical Captivate problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources