• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects Motion XML X/Y Coordinates

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to slide in text or menu objects from the right (outside the viewable area) to the left (viewable area) based on button events. I created the motion rightleft and leftright effects, modified the ending points, saved the XML, and then used the custom motion effects with Advanced Actions. Everything works, but I would like to streamline the editing and specify the starting / ending points of the effect motion by editing the XML file. I am getting real close, but not quite there. I would like the starting point to be the current location of the object and the ending point to be somewhere on or off screen. Using trial and error, I modified every X/Y value I could find, and again am close, but cannot spend more trial and error time. Can someone identify with attributes I should edit to acheive my desired effect? Also, what do the X/Y values signify (pixels, screen position)....The following is my current RightToLeft motion path XML...

<effect_sequence item_duration="10.0">

<effect name="JLRightToLeft" display_duration="2.0" appear_after="0.1" enabled="1">

<Motion xmlns="fl.motion.*" xmlns:geom="flash.geom.*" xmlns:filters="flash.filters.*" duration="60">

<source>

<Source frameRate="30" x="0" y="0" scaleX="1" scaleY="1" rotation="0" elementType="movie clip" instanceName="abc" symbolName="Symbol 1">

<dimensions>

<geom:Rectangle left="0" top="0" width="97" height="50"></geom:Rectangle>

</dimensions>

<transformationPoint><geom:Point x="0.0" y="0.0"></geom:Point>

</transformationPoint>

</Source>

</source>

<effect_config effect_type="motion_path"></effect_config><Keyframe index="0" tweenSnap="true" tweenSync="true" x="1.0000000" y="1.00000000">

<tweens><SimpleEase ease="0">

</SimpleEase></tweens></Keyframe>

<Keyframe index="59" tweenSnap="true" tweenSync="true" x="-200.00000000" y="0.00000000">

<tweens><SimpleEase ease="0"></SimpleEase></tweens></Keyframe>

</Motion>

</effect>

</effect_sequence>

Thanks

JackL

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?