Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when saving - ZipUtils

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I am on the latest version of MacOS and captivate. Anytime I try to save after changes, I get this error below... any thoughts? How can I check this location?

/stage/captivate/11.5.5_mac/dev/source/components/ziputils/CPInternalZipUtils.cpp : 535

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 4.20.06 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reset the settings, reinstalled, reset the cache, changed the cache location, and have also saved as to another project name. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this same issue occurred some months ago.  The Zip utility in Windows versions of Captivate stopped working suddenly for everyone around the world.  It took a couple of days but Adobe resolved the issue without requiring an update to Captivate installations. 

Please make sure your Captivate installation is completely up to date and there are no patches you need to install.  Then if the issue still exists, report it to Adobe.  Maybe someone there forgot to pay their annual subscription for the zip utility software they are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources