• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Name Showing in Caption

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to remove the file name showing outside the text caption?666.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Hmmm... I never use captions but shapes for feedback messages. Of course if you keep the default settings, software simulations use (old) captions for them but I prefer shapes (which are used for all feedback messages except in software sims) because they are much easier to stylize than those old captions. Sorry, but don't even remember that the name of the caption appears but it will not show up after publishing, pretty sure about that.

Captions are defined by a bmp file and a fcm file, the las

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need get rid of the space around the caption and I can't find the setting for it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm... I never use captions but shapes for feedback messages. Of course if you keep the default settings, software simulations use (old) captions for them but I prefer shapes (which are used for all feedback messages except in software sims) because they are much easier to stylize than those old captions. Sorry, but don't even remember that the name of the caption appears but it will not show up after publishing, pretty sure about that.

Captions are defined by a bmp file and a fcm file, the last one defines the margins.

If you want some tips about preparing a software sim, have a look at this:

Software simulations (1): Preparation - eLearning (adobe.com)

Don't look for part 2 and 3, since no one seemed to be interested in the first blog I didn't want to lose time to set up the following ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources