Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font not showing when publishing

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm very new at Captivate, but I have a problem. I have completed an entire e-learning course using Raleway Regular and when I publish it, I can't seem to get the Typeset correct in order for the published version to have the correct font. 

Can someone please help me! I'm becoming very frustrated and I thought I was doing things correctly. 

The font for reference is. 

font-family: raleway, sans-serif;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: 100;

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that a system font or an Adobe font? 

If it is a system font, and you are on a responsive project, or have dynamic text (text with variables) in a non-responsive project, the font will show up only correctly everywhere if that font is also installed on the learner's system. 

For that reason it is good practice to keep to websafe or Adobe fonts. You'll see those categories in Captivate.

More details in:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/fonts-in-captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a font i downloaded from Adobe Fonts to use. It is a responsive project. 

Does this mean I have to change the font to a websafe font?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't download an Adobe font, you use it in Captivate. That should be OK, also for a responsive project. If you indicated the correct domains when publishing, font should appear as you want.

How did you check? After publishing and uploading to a webserver or a LMS (if it is a SCO)? If yes, can you give more details about the problems you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources