Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Error Message 0 SCO(s) saved

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a SCORM file that uploads and plays fine on Scormcloud, but it wouldn't upload to an LMS that I administrate. The LMS that I'm the admin for has lots and lots of uploads that work fine. I've never had this problem before.

The upload appears to be going fine. The LMS says that the file successfully uploaded, but when I click finish I receive the following error message:

0 SCO(s) saved. You may now include these lessons in courses that you have created.

Here is the source file: Dropbox - gregg-testing-file-solomon.cptx

I'm using Captivate 2017 on a PC with Windows 10.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this will end up being the cause of your problem, but I suggest you remove the parentheses from the field inside your Project Information screen.

BadCharacters.png

Sometimes special characters like these that are also used in computer code can cause problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the reply. Unfortunately that did not resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be out of storage space? It uploads but can't actually save or unzip it?

Do you have another SCO, ideally a larger one, that you can try...see if the issue is for all SCO .zips or just that one particular .zip....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response, Erik. Many SCO files have been uploaded into our system since I tried, but thank you for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to contact the Administrators of your LMS and ask them to check the Log file for the SCOs that are not loading.  There should be some indication in the log as to what the reason is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources