Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hot Spot issue with 2nd attempt

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I am new to the forum and am very much a beginner. I have set up some hot spot quizzes and when I do a test run the issue I am having is when they get their second attempt. The second attempt I choose the correct answer and it still shows as incorrect and incorrect in the results. If I choose the correct area on the first attempt there are no problems.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you add the Clear button to Hot Spot questions.  Before the second attempt, clear the incorrect answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hotspot type of question is too limited. One of the reasons I always use a custom hotspot question. You discovered one of the limitations, but there are more. Your problem is not that different from the other types of questions but it is more natural to see that you can change an answer choice for a MCQ type than for a hotspot type, which you need to clear manually. You cannot 'replace' a hotspot by another hotspot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the help and feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources