• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How did Adobe create the interactive tour inside Adobe Acrobat 2017? Was this Adobe Captivate?

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im looking to create an interactive tour exactly like Adobe has created for Acrobat 2017? How was this achieved? I will purchase today if this was captivate. 

Thanks,

Jordan 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this was created with Captivate. I actually suspect that this is hardcoded into the software. That said you could do something similar using Software Simulation but it would be a stand-alone learning.

Here is a tutorial on software simulation that you might find helpful in your consideration of Adobe Captivate: https://youtu.be/lw2UnrmwHPs

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply Paul. The software I am trying to create a simulation for is actually a plugin to Adobe Acrobat Pro, so ideally I would like to be able to lay replicate what Adobe did in the product itself to show users where and how to access the tools, directly inside Acrobat. I have already created a simulation similar to the video you shared, which is great for users that have not installed. I would like this to be something interactive inside the application for "real" trials. If you have any more information how this was achieved, please share. I am thinking Javascript was used....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure how that was done. You might try the Acrobat forums and see if a staff member from that team is watching and can give you an answer. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources