Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Customize the Initial Play Function on Responsive HTML5 project

Contributor ,
Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

Is there an easy way to customize the initial page in HTML5 output for iPad so its not a white page with a play button in the middle of it. I had customized it in CP7 with a background image of the software and a big button at the center to start the software. I figured I'd ask before waisting time doing it myself.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can make the play button go away by manipulating the index.html file.  It is towards the top you need to add cp.movie.play();

I added the lines before and after so you could identify where to put it.. Don't forget the brackets opening and closing the statement.  You will still get the white page with a circling wait until it loads, but it will start the first slide form there and not make the user click play.

InitAppPackager(cpInit);
}
else
{
  cpInit();
}
cp.movie.play();
}

</script>
</head>

Hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks that worked is there any way to change the background white image to a custom image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to go into project info in start and end, check the preloader box and then browse and insert you graphic.  I know this works with the play button, I have not had a chance to test when removing the play button but in theory dont see whyy it wouldn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources