• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Design Test

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2009 Jul 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i have test in how to use for example adobe Photoshop (add new layer or change tranprarency ) and at the end the test give me the score

the same as ECDL Tests

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 28, 2009 Jul 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create Quiz Slides, of course, and include the Summary slide to show the score.

Whether a fairly generic Quiz Slide gives you the type of question you'd like, I don't know (how do you want to test the user's knowledge?).

I'm not familiar with how ECDL tests work.

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2009 Jul 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think what you are looking for is a test that will ask the user to do several things.  IE: Click on the button that will do this......

To do this what you need to do is scrap the "Quiz Slides" all together.  I personally never use them because they are very limiting. Then make your slide with your  screen shot and put a "click box" over the area that you want them to click.  Inside the properties of that you can tell Captivate to include it in the quiz.  You can also tell captivate to show failure captions or how many attempts they get to click the area.  It gives the same functionallity as a quiz without the problems of trying to fit the questions into their little boxes.

Thxs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources