• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open and link to a database with HTML5 output

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past we have always been able to link to documents in our IBM Notes database stored on our company's servers. However, this no longer works when publishing to HTML5. The message displays telling you to copy the files to the output folder. I can't, obviously, copy the file and I can't copy the URL since to the Callee folder since the link does not have an extension. 

Here's a n example notes://<server name>/<document identifier).

notes is the shortcut that launches the database. 

The errors range from Request Not Processed and Not Found. The URL at the top of the screen lists our Adobe Connect published project URL followed by default/ and immediately by the link to the database, so http://<Adobe Connect server URL/<module URL>/default/notes://<notes server name>/document identifer. 

So it looks like it's trying to find the link in our Adobe Connect realm and not launching notes from our actual computers. I was trying to see if I could force it to launch from c:<path>\notes.exe but the those are back slashes and not forward slashes. Maybe there's some javascripting I could use. I've spent hours online looking for a resolve. There's no spaces in the link, so it's not that %20 issue. 

Thanks for any help. 

We are publishing to an inhouse Adobe Connect server/LMS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?