• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 project keeps on loading when played via Browser

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interactive file and exported as HTML5. I uploaded this to my site (internal) and when I was testing this file and I get about half way through then there show a "loading screen". When they come back, half of the image is missing on the pages. It’s super random and doesn’t always stop in the same place.

Is there a way to fix this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you upload to a webserver which supports JSON?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if my webserver supports JSON (I don't know how to check it). But I did upload it to a webserver. It is a local WP site, and it is stored in uploads section. I hope you can guide me. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TonMart,

I had problems which sound a bit like yours. Expecially when half of the image(s) (I guess you've meant to write plural) are missing. You could simply try to upload or synchronize your project again, but to really find the reason (if this is the same as I experienced) look on the web server per FTP (if possible) in the dr folder whether all JSON files are uploaded completely. I mean those img1.json, img2.json, img3.json etc.. I my case there were some with 0 bytes and because those JSONs contain references to images or the image data this could be the reason for missing some of them.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Klaus!

Thanks for the tip. I'll check the dr directory and will let you know. 

There is also a time where a slide contains 2 to 3 images, and when loaded (from the server), the images are all right there, but on the second go, 1 of the images is missing already. Any thoughts on this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources