Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image filters on poses

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a character with two poses. I want one to be 'normal' and the other (duplicate image) 'visited'. The 'visited' needs to be greyscale. However when I apply a greyscale image filter to the visited pose the 'normal' pose also goes to greyscale.

I think it should be possible to have one greyscale and the other not but I cannot make it happen!

I have tried swapping to another pose image from the 'assets' for the visited pose. This works in that different image is accepted by Captivate but the greyscale filter still appears across both poses if applied.

I hope I have explained the problem clearly.

Thanks in advance for any ideas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using version 12 and a multistate object for the image?  Can you please tell the exact version number you are using? You can find it under 'About Captivate' which is either under the Help (Win) or Captivate (Mac) menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Thanks for the reply

I am using Version 12.2.0.19.

Multistate objects don't seem to be an option on characters

Thanks again

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate 12: It seems that for characters one can change, add and name poses but all manipulations under APPEARANCE is used throughout all poses. This is not only so for Image Filters but for filters like Blur, Brightness, Contrast, Border and Drop Shadow as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources