• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LMS Error(?)

Jan 10, 2010 Jan 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Viewing unto the Communication Log of our LMS, I see this following line of code:

cmi.suspend_data = Z1Enone%24nP1Enone%24nP1Enone%24nP1Enone%.....

Looking at it makes me think this is actually an error, anybody who could explain me anything about this?As well as the prefered solution or work around?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 11, 2010 Jan 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not an error. Captivate stores stuff (interaction data) in suspend_data when you run the course in an LMS.

/Michael

Visit my Captivate blog with tips & tricks, tutorials and Widgets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 11, 2010 Jan 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael's correct.

I'm curious why you think this may be an 'error'. Is there some issue that got you poking around such values? It's fine, of course, to do so but usually not necessary...and if you're not experiencing any issues, then why does it matter what suspend_data holds?

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2010 Jan 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I send my follow up questions offline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 18, 2010 Jan 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless potentially sensitive for some reason, always better to keep the discussion in the forum for the benefit of others with future such questions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 26, 2010 May 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used Captivate 3 in here and didn't tick Never Send Resume Data, unfortunately bookmarking seems not working effectively since upon relaunched I am taken into different slide (in reference to the previous location before exiting).

Thank you guys for the clarification.

Miguel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources