• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More than one answer

Nov 14, 2009 Nov 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm creating an exam using authorware, but i made the exam questions using captivate 4. The exam is a practical exam in MS Word which needs steps for each question.

The problem is that i noticed if the question have more than one answer possibility when i put the question into authorware after i made the answer question didn't end (Flash movie) didn't close.

where i made in click boxes of answers Reporting Tab -> Points=1 and Add to total is not selected, but if the question has just one answer it works well,

Second, I made each question in exam as a separate project in captivate and each project (question) published in a separate folder, when i collect them into authorware i give it the path of .swf files, but tthis means i have to take all the questions folders with the exe file of exam, also any one can open the question from .swf files.

Is there a way to secure this and fix this problem??

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 23, 2009 Nov 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your first issue.

The second, about the external SWFs:

1. I think you can import SWFs into the A'ware project if you use the Xtra (uncheck the 'link to' option?). But with the ActiveX contol, no, they must be external.

2. You may be able to rename them to something silly, like "file.abc" so folks won't necessarily know they're SWFs....IF the aX control will load such files despite the improper extension.

3. You can only directly open a SWF if you have Flash installed, generally. But you can always drop the SWF in a browser window with Flash installed to load it directly...

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 26, 2009 Nov 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying..

What i mean in my first question is that, My exam as a pratical exam so it need steps to be answered, if a question is that i have to word files opened and i need the second file to be active the answer is i can click the second file or i can open window Menu -> click the second file, so i have to answers for this question if user make the first answer he 'll take the point of the question and if he make the second it'll take it also.

So i make on clickbox -> Reportiing -> points=1 -> uncheck Add to total.

when i make this when i take question into authorware affter user answer it didn't close.

but if the question has only one answer it'll work well and close to get the next question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources