• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to group

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm new to the group but not to Captivate. Been using it since Ver. 2, around 2007. I just finally gave in and said goodbye to ver. 9 and downloaded 2019. I made pretty regular use of the SWF animated arrows to point things out (nice eye catchers), but they're no longer working.

Is there a good replacement that will work with HTML5? I used the Shadow arrows a lot and loved 'em.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The SWF animated arrows are not compatible with HTML5.

You need to look into finding animated GIF files that will do something similar.  Adobe has not supplied any GIF replacements for the SWF arrow animations. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not provided by Captivate as Rod points out. Animated GIF or OAM need to be created. You can also use a motion effect within a While loop (with a shared action) as alternative. I mention a shared action since it can be transferred easily using an external library. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources