• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One Shot to record movie

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2006 Apr 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After recording once or twice, I can no longer record anything until completely shut down my machine and reboot. As soon as I hit "Record", Captivate comes back up not having done a thing.

I've been using Captivate for probably about 6 months and this has been an issue since the beginning. This tool is handy, but buggy buggy buggy. When are we getting a patch?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ap0110

I'm leaning toward the thought that maybe you are seeing an issue with your temp folder becoming full. I'd try clearing your PC of all temp files and seeing if the situation iimproves.

Hope this helps a bit... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Er nope, that's not it. However, I DID notice that icons were getting stacked up in my system tray every time I loaded Captivate. Funny thing is I hovered the mouse over them all and they disappeared in one swipe. Captivate loaded correctly after that.

So I'd say the problem is with Captivate. Just not exactly sure what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources