• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pausing Scrolling Software Simulation

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to pause a scrolling software simulation, or just not start the scroll until a certain point.  I know I can take a screenshot of that first part of the scroll and create a new slide, but I want to see if there is a way to pause it mid-scroll so that I might zoom in prior to restarting the scroll.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.  I cannot provide the file as it includes proprietary information.

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A slide in a software simulation is at this moment a FMR slide. This is still based on SWF technology and the original FLV video will be converted to MP4 on publishing, but that often leads to issues.

Personally I always replace FMR slides by Video Demo slides during the capture process to avoid those issues. In that case you have a pure video slide (like slide video) and you could indeed use a pausing button. Video Demo slides can use the Video Demo editor which allows non-destructive editing like Pan and Zoom. Maybe that is the way to go?

More info in:

https://blog.lilybiri.com/video-demo-tips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources