• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payback cuts bottom of recording

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2006 Apr 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set the recording to an application. I get the border and record my content.
When it plays back the bottom of the recoding is lost - the player controls have cut that off. However, this is where the application buttons are, so they cannot see what I am doing. Resizing the recording does not work out well either. BY the time I can see everyting, it is blurred/fuzzy.
I am in my trial period - love the product so far, but need to get around this issue.
Thanks - pat-h
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pat-h and welcome to the community

Your post seems to indicate you are possibly recording full screen. Typically, this is not recommended. Is there any way to reduce the size of your application window prior to recording? If not, you are pretty well stuck with the option of resizing later. As you have seen, resizing can make your movie lose clarity and look blurry.

You can also try choosing a different position for the playback controls. Either that, or remove them entirely and use buttons or images of your own to control playback.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rick,
Thanks Rick, That gave me the idea that I could just move the botttom of the recording frame down just enough for the playback controls to fit. We beginners often don;t see the obvious.
I lke this product - very easy to use compared to others I am tried.
Well - I am off to try making questions and answers etc.

pat-h

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources