Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

playback control

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello 

Is there any way to change the name of the playback buttons? I want to change the name( or symbol )of the buttons  TOC to menu.1.jpg

Is such a thing possible? If so, how should I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm the version of your software and operating system?

I think we are stuck with what's available. In previous versions we had access to design a brand new skin, but it was flash based and we know that's out.

Don't forget you can design your own buttons and add that to your template. I never tried to include my own progress bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all you want to do is change the inner text of the button on the playbar to say Menu instead of TOC, you can use JavaScript to achieve that.

Take a look at this video from the session at the Adobe conference this year:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2020/06/javascript-in-elearning-for-beginners-workshop/

At one point in the presentation James Kingsley shows how to show or hide the buttons on the playbar.  You can use JS to manipulate other aspects as well, including the inner text that appears as the label on the button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for both answers

I just replaced the TOC.png in my outputfile>assets>playbar>playbaricons to another png image with the same name  that i myself designed it 

That seems to be correct .Could it cause a problem later?

thanks again for answers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources