• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem With Question Slides after Failure

Jan 11, 2010 Jan 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently I am creating a fire safety Elearning module that is a quiz and upon failure takes you to information slide to provide the correct information, and than back to an identical question slide to retake the question. My problem comes with answering the question correctly after a failure. So suppose a student fails question on slide 4, you are now sent to slide 22 for the correct into, than slide 23 is an identical qustion slide to slide 4 and upon successful answering jumps you to slide 5 to continue the quiz. The problem is that the "click anywhere to continue" box is not doing that action. You must actually click on the box and not anywhere on the slide. If you answer every question correctly and go right through the quiz the "click anywhere to continue" button works at it should. But should you fail a question, be given the info, then retake the question, this feature does not work and you must actually click on the button. This is not how we would like the quiz to be taken so any help would be greatly appreciated. On the original computer this was designed on it functions fine, but when emailed to my computer for revisions and editing these problems started.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 19, 2010 Jan 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it worked at one point then suddenly not when the file was duplicated and/or modified, then surely the duplication and/or modification caused the issue.

Can you go back to the original version and verify it still works? Can you go back and work on that original version?

If not, then I'd guess some sort of file corruption. Best way to address that is as often pointed out:

1. Copy all slides and paste into a new project

2. Or open a new project and import all the slides from the old project

Both acheive essentially the same thing. Once done, re-save the project and hopefully things will get working as you expect again...

HTH!
Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2010 Oct 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wondering if you ever figured out what was causing you to have to click on the "feedback" caption rather than "click anywhere" on the slide to move forward?  I am having this same problem and can't find a solution.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources