• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

problems with the output display

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

For my first big captivate project i use the breakpoint mode (fluid boxes unfortunately didn't work at all with the complicated layout).
I have the problem that on my smartphone the tablet layout is displayed (although the tablet breakpoint is much wider).
Also, the pages within a document are displayed differently, although they all have the same master and look the same in captivate.

On different computers & browsers as well as smartphones the created fonts (ARIAL, Tahoma) are replaced (sometimes even a mix of serif and sans).

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Breakpoint views, you need to check the browser resolution. If the tablet version appears on your smartphone, that means that it has a browser resolution which is higher than the phone Breakpoint. Did you check? There are a multitude of browser resolutions with phones. Those resolutions are much lower than the physical resolution of their screens.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - You can tell I'm still new 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines