• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project won't close

Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2010 Nov 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set under start and end in preferences to close the project on end but no matter what when the last slide just fades out and never closes It is published as .exe so its not a browser problem any idea what I am doing wrong?

Also when I insert a photoshop image with a transparent background it shows transparent in the project but when I preview or publish it shows the image with a white background. Ane Idea on that? Is it because of the swf compression?

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

Are you using Captivate 5? For the first issue, I'm not able to repro it. Do you have any other slide exit action at the last slide? Which OS are you in?

For the second issue, can you try deselecting the Advanced Projecrt Compression and Compress SWF file? If that doesn't solve, please send the PSD file to me at viswanat@adobe.com and will have a look.

Thanks,

Vish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using cp 5 and windows 7 and no I was not aware of any other closing methods.

Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 25, 2010 Nov 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to share the project with me at viswanat@adobe.com? Please mention the thread when you are sending the file.

Thanks,

Vish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2010 Nov 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try taking out the "Fade out" on the last slide - I've seen that stop the project from closing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2011 May 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problem with a large tutorial I just published. Although, I am using the web.  On the last slide, I had a button to a message board.  The tutorial would hang up at that point and not close.  So, I changed the button to a click box to open in a new window. Also, the be sure the checkbox that says "Pause Project until user click" is not selected.  Hope this helps!

PS -- Fade out made no difference and I am running CP4.

Mary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources