• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Review Sticky Icon Hidden

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to move the location of the sticky icon that is visible during quiz review? The icon on my slide is partially hidden by the first answer choice. I'm using Captivate 6.0.1.240. The question type is sequence. See screeen shot below:

sticky icon.png

Also, any suggestions for making sure users understand what the sticky icon is for?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

That icon is a note, to explain what the correct sequence was meant to be. I see that no one explained that, and it was your second question.

AFdeveloper: I never changed it, but that will not move the location of that icon, right.  I thought its position was linked to the question itself, maybe moving the question further away from the answers? Didn't check it out, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These objects are not configurable.  You may want to log an enhancement request if you want it to work differently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try changing this png file to all white, saving the original version so you can revert.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 7 x64\HTML\assets\htmlimages\sequenceReview.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That icon is a note, to explain what the correct sequence was meant to be. I see that no one explained that, and it was your second question.

AFdeveloper: I never changed it, but that will not move the location of that icon, right.  I thought its position was linked to the question itself, maybe moving the question further away from the answers? Didn't check it out, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My thinking was that the icon would most likely be rendered invisible, since the png would be all white.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how will the user display the information in that case? It is part of the feedback to open that note. Oh I see, maybe you didn't see the last question about its significance neither (like Rod)? The original question was to hide the icon, but it is a useful Note, hence my reaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all. I want the sticky note to be fully visible; right now it is partially hidden. I was able to move the answer choices down a little further to make the icon fully visible (Thanks Lilybiri). I understand the purpose of the icon and find it very helpful. I just worry that learners taking the course won't realize they should click on the icon to see the correct sequence. I'd like to be able to add instruction text on the page, but I think the advanced actions required to do that are out of my comfort zone.

Anyway, the icon is fully visible now which is a big help. Appreciate all the responses!

sticky icon.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you could have a hidden text container, that you show when in Review mode by an advanced action On Enter of the Sequence type question slides. You are still on 6, that has not yet the new system variable cpInReviewMode which makes such an action a bit more complicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources