• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took a quiz in Captivate classique responsive and which allows infinite attempts and it is working perfectly. When exiting, go to the next slide without any problems. However, when you go back to the presentation and enter the quiz again, it is completely blocked, not allowing you to answer again or leave the quiz.
What am I doing wrong. Will it be some formatting?
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you want to show with the screenshot?

Infinite attempts: on question or on quiz level?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I want is to insert separate questions throughout the presentation, without the objective of classification but just for students to understand how their learning is going.
Is there any way to do this without blocking the quiz? (With advanced actions for example)
I already tried with pretest and the same thing happens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you return to the quiz without resetting the quiz it will be blocked.  That is normal behaviour for Captivate.  If you want to reattempt the quiz, you need to use the Retake Quiz button on the Quiz Results slide.  That will reset the quiz score to zero again and allow another attempt.  Just jumping back to the beginning of the quiz does not achieve the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I understood what you explained, however
What I want is to insert separate questions throughout the presentation, without the objective of classification but just for students to understand how their learning is going.
Is there any way to do this without blocking the quiz? (With advanced actions for example)
I already tried with pretest and the same thing happens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorted out. Thank you all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a short basic course about Quizzes in Captivate Classic. Maybe this part could be useful?

https://blog.lilybiri.com/quiz-basics-3-attempts-and-scores

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already managed to resolve the situation. I was inserting a "question slide" instead of a "knowledge assessment slide". This is exactly what I want.
Thank you for your availability and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources